Take your s’mores to a whole new level with Peeps S’mores in a Skillet.
You know it isn’t Easter without these sugar-filled marshmallow treats — make them even better by toasting them with melted chocolate and a crunchy graham cracker.
This is seriously amazing!
Peeps S’mores in a Skillet
- 2 packages of PEEPS Marshmallow Chicks
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- 8-inch cast iron skillet
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Pour the chocolate chips into the bottom of your skillet.
- Cover with the PEEPS marshmallow chicks -- feel free to squish them in there! The more the better!
- Bake for 5 minutes, until the tops of the PEEPS are golden brown and the chocolate chips have melted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping!
These are so, so good. They would be perfect for an indoor party!
Got leftover PEEPS? Make some rainbow PEEPS cupcakes! They are adorable!